Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ye Pirate Xmas


photoshop

Slight departure from the tangible here.

For the last decade or so, Madam and I have had themed Christmasses (Roman, Horror, Viking, Bollywood amongst others) and it’s my job to produce an e-post for friends and family announcing the theme. So, here’s this year’s Work of Photoshop for the Pirate Xmas we’ve just enjoyed; Madam, myself, and Viv the cat placed in N.C. Wyeth’s cover illustration for Treasure Island.

As far as the painting has been concerned recently, I’ve been catching up on the Big Wood painting in progress, preparing a couple of larger canvasses and a figure composition to do on one of them, and drawing people out the front window (I’ll post some of these soon - they’re quite interesting), till Xmas took over. Back to the grindstone of pigment and binder in the New Year, and wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous One.

Aaaarr

No comments:

Post a Comment